UPDATED CLEANING PROCEDURES FOR REFINISHED SURFACES IN THE COVID-19 ERA
To The Nation’s Finest Hotels - Since 2011
• Our goal is to complete each project as quickly as possible
With minimal disruption to guests or room revenue
Micro Etch Anti-Slip Treatment for Floor Tiles
You Only Have One Chance to Make a First Impression!
Don’t ruin your reputation with a tub bottom that looks like this. If any of your guests posts this picture online, it’s too late!
Your tubs should always look like this.
- Tubs – Porcelain, Steel, Fiberglass or Plastic
- Environmentally Safe – Odorless Coatings and Application methods required for each surface (The “Industry Leader” can’t make that claim)
- Advanced Bonding Primers that make coatings stick
- Acid Etching “Paint Free” applications DON’T WORK.
- Quick Dry time = Less down time = More Room Revenue
- Projects scheduled during your low occupancy times
- Use Your Own Cleaning Chemicals – Save $$$
We’ll never force you to buy an overpriced cleanser to
maintain your warranty. Unlike the “Industry Leader”.
- Price Match Guarantee
We’ll meet or beat competitors pricing provided the services are the same.
Best in The Business
- We’ll admit we’re not the biggest, We Don’t Need to Be
- We’d rather be known as the Best in The Business
- As you may have found out the hard way –
The Biggest Isn’t Always the Best
- Don’t take our word for it – Browse the Testimonials
Established in 2003, MAK began enhancing the appearance of bathtubs, wall tile and shower stalls for residential customers and apartment management companies throughout the State of Connecticut.
The transition into the hotel industry began in 2011 with just one client.
Our original concept was to provide tub refinishing and non-skid resurfacing services to hotels in the New England area only.
As we found out quickly, hotel operators didn’t have much of a choice when it came time to have their tub surfaces refurbished.
We may have been new to the hotel industry at the time, but our vast knowledge of coatings, primers and refinishing techniques on all types of surfaces, soon separated us from everyone else.
As relationships developed with management companies, regional directors, general managers and renovation contractors, word began to spread of the quality of workmanship and the professionalism of our organization.
As a result, we were being asked to travel to all areas of the country to provide these much-needed services.
We have been hired to work on projects in San Francisco, to Houston to Miami to New York City and everywhere in between.
The attention to detail, high-quality results, outstanding communication & customer service that were ingrained into this company in the early years hasn’t changed since day one.
Since our humble beginnings, we have grown to become a trusted vendor to many hotel management companies, hotel owners and renovation contractors, servicing all brands within this industry.